Coasters for a Cleaner Coast
All of a Ocean Gyre – Mix
Made from Plastic Recovered all around the UK | Batch 2
£19.99 – £27.99
Recycled Ocean Plastic Coasters are made from the lost ghost fishing gear and plastics we recover from our coasts.
This is our second batch of this coaster mix and due to the nature of using ocean plastics there is a slight variation in colour from the first batch.
Comes with certificate card telling you what it was and where it was found.
This set is made from plastics recovered from all of our beach and dive cleans all around Cornwall. Each batch is a unique galaxy of colours – with its own unique blend of the different ocean plastics, ghost fishing gear we recovered from the oceans.
The lost fishing gear and plastic used to make these coasters was still lethal whilst it lives its second life haunting the ocean. By buying our recycled ocean plastic coasters these plastics are now valued and purposeful – making our oceans healthier and marine wildlife safer – with the money raised split equally between the recovery of more plastics here in Cornwall and the development of new ways to recycle them.
Coming either as a set of 4 or 6 coasters every batch is unique and a slightly different blend of different colours.
All in the detail:
- Certified Made in Cornwall
- Colour originates from the recovered net/ocean plastic!
- Material: former fishing gear and recovered plastics from the UK’s coast and ocean.
- Every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- Waterproof: (this stuff is indestructible)
- Cleaned and sterilised (that’s the hard dirty bit).
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth – Good for indoor and outdoor dining.
Like every Behaviour Change Cornwall product – our Cleaner Coast Coasters allows each of our young Cornish team to spend more time out scouring Cornwall clean – helping make the ocean healthier and wildlife safer.
Ocean Gyre: Set of 4, Ocean Gyre: Set of 6