Coasters for a Cleaner Coast
Made from Fishing Gear
Pulled out of the sea at Polzeath
£19.99 – £27.99
Recycled Ocean Plastic Coasters are made from the lost ghost fishing gear and plastics we recover from our coasts.
This set is made from the plastic from sun-yellow fishing gear pulled from the ocean at Polzeath. Each one is the gorse-flower yellow of the plastics we recovered from the ocean.
Comes with certificate card telling you what it was and where it was found.
The plastic used to make these coasters was potentially lethal whilst it broke down and lived its second life as microplastics haunting the ocean. By buying our recycled ocean plastic coasters these plastics are now valued and purposeful – making our oceans healthier and marine wildlife safer – with the money raised split equally between the recovery of more plastics here in Cornwall and the development of new ways to recycle them.
Coming either as a set of 4 or 6 coasters every batch is unique and a slightly different blend of different colours.
All in the detail:
- Certified Made in Cornwall
- Colour originates from the recovered ocean plastic
- Material: former fishing gear pulled out from the ocean.
- Every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- Waterproof: (this stuff is indestructible)
- Cleaned and sterilised (that’s the hard dirty bit).
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth – Good for indoor and outdoor dining.
Like every Behaviour Change Cornwall product – our Cleaner Coast Coasters allows each of our young Cornish team to spend more time out scouring Cornwall clean – helping make the ocean healthier and wildlife safer.
Fishing Gear Yellow: Set of 4, Fishing Gear Yellow: Set of 6