Coasters for a Cleaner Coast
Recycled from an Entire Boat
Recovered from Looe Bay
£19.99 – £27.99
Recycled Ocean Plastic Coasters are made from the lost ghost fishing gear and plastics we recover from our coasts.
This set is made from the plastic from an entire plastic-hulled boat we pulled out of Looe Bay. Each one is the rich dark green of the boats hull we recovered from the ocean.
Comes with certificate card telling you what it was and where it was found.
The plastic used to make these coasters was potentially lethal whilst it broke down and lived its second life as microplastics haunting the ocean. By buying our recycled ocean plastic coasters these plastics are now valued and purposeful – making our oceans healthier and marine wildlife safer – with the money raised split equally between the recovery of more plastics here in Cornwall and the development of new ways to recycle them.
Coming either as a set of 4 or 6 coasters every batch is unique and a slightly different blend of different colours.
All in the detail:
- Certified Made in Cornwall – Made from a big green plastic boat
- Colour originates from the recovered ocean plastic boat!
- Material: former fishing boat pulled from the ocean.
- Every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- Waterproof: (this stuff is indestructible)
- Cleaned and sterilised (that’s the hard dirty bit).
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth – Good for indoor and outdoor dining.
Like every Behaviour Change Cornwall product – our Cleaner Coast Coasters allows each of our young Cornish team to spend more time out scouring Cornwall clean – helping make the ocean healthier and wildlife safer.
I Was a Boat Green: Set of 4, I Was a Boat Green: Set of 6